Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Real Weddings: Megan + Bryan (and Mia too!)

This past September, I had the honor of doing a very special wedding.  Why was it so special?  My husband and I are very good friends with the bride & groom, and I was ecstatic when they asked for my help with their big day!  It was so much fun being able to put together this special day with people who are so important to me.

Megan & Bryan's wedding colors were beautiful-- Navy Blue, Regal Purple & Plum.  They were married at St. Vincent's School for Boys in San Rafael, which features a stunning church and a gorgeous courtyard.  Check out some of the amazing photos by Jihan Cerda Photography:


The dress!

Had to go with the sparkly blue pumps to match the color scheme.  :)

Megan & her Mother

The beautiful ladies, posed perfectly...

And the crazy guys...doing their own thing.

Lovely florals by Sara Dalton Flower Designs.


Love.


Cutie Pie Mia with her Mommy & Daddy!  Happy as can be.  :)

Bryan-- can your wife be any more gorgeous?!  Such a beautiful bride.


Delicious catering by Park Avenue.




Such a gorgeous venue!


This party LOVED to dance!

St. Vincents School for Boys


Thanks again Mr. & Mrs. Crane for inviting me to be a part of this special day.  I enjoyed every minute!

Cheers!

Amy B.

1 comment:

  1. This definitely seems to be a special wedding with all fun and enjoyment. My sister's first anniversary was a special as her wedding day. It was also celebrated at one of the dreamy Los Angeles venues with pomp and show. Dance, dinner and photography were superb. Liked the cake design very much. Gifted her lovely expensive Swarovski neckpiece.

    ReplyDelete